Sunday, February 26, 2006

When Dreams Die

I always knew that I wanted a place to be able to store my thoughts, I was never sure I wanted others to read them. But always deliberating and never doing usually ends with the dreams dieing. So hopefully, this blog will not bring death, but life; and with that life, new dreams.

With this genesis, I pray:

"Tie in a living tether,
The prince and priest and thrall;
Bind all our lives together,
Smite us and save us all;
In ire and exultation
Aflame with faith, and free,
Lift up a living nation,
A single sword to Thee."

- G.K. Chesterton, "O God of Earth and Altar" vs. 3

Let the journey begin!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Good to see you join the blogging world! I have found it to be thoroughly enjoyable and profitable. I can even say that even when there is folly in our writings it doesn't necessarily make us a fool in the end. It is by friction that a weapon is sharpened.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home