Sunday, June 04, 2006

Consider it all joy

A quick blurb from our Sunday School class. James exhorts us to consider it a joy when we endue trials and temptations. This is because when we have trials, we know that they lead to perseverance. Rarely do I work this out and I can tell because I am not thankful for the diverse temptations throughout the day. A downcast countenance during tempations is a telltale sign of ingratitude. God is growing you up and you just don't like it. May we not be stiff-necked and rebellious.

The funny things is that I wrote the above paragraph on Sunday night. Then, this whole week has been one of the most stressful (culminating in me almost throwing up in the middle of the day). I had to call 27 parents today apologizing for overloading their children.

This has been a week of trials (and phone calls). I truly believe that teaching prepares you for almost anything. And if there is something else out there, I am not sure I want to ever see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home